To inspire and promote awareness and appreciation of genealogy, family history and Florida heritage.
- Historical records must be collected and preserved.
- Resources and knowledge must be shared.
- Education is the key to sound genealogical research.
- Collaboration within the genealogical community is essential.
- Strong leadership and volunteering are essential to success.
FSGS provides leadership and resources for:
- Education of current and future genealogists and family historians
- Identification, collection, preservation and dissemination of Florida historical records
Enabled through a network of individual members and Florida societies.
Text us or leave a voice mail at: 321-430-5085
(no one will answer this number)
Questions about Pioneer Applications should be directed to the Pioneer Chair by email: firstname.lastname@example.org