FSGS Speakers Bureau: Peggy Jude
- Clustering - What it is and How to do it
- DNA Expert, with many presentations on many DNA topics such as:
- Clustering -What it is and How to Do it
- How is this Match Related to me?
- Keeping Track of Your Matches
- Tools for DNA Research
- 13 Things You Can Do With Your DNA
- Why are 2nd Cousins Genealogical Gold?
- GEDMatch -What is it and How do I Use it?
- Which Matches Do I Pursue?
- How to Get Your Matches to Respond
- X-DNA - How to Use it
- Creating a Family History Legacy
- Ramp Up Your Genealogy with Social Media
- What to do with your stuff? Creating a Future for your Genealogy and Family Heirlooms
- Using the Federal and State Census
- Using Technology in your Genealogy
- Techniques to Enhance Your Research Skills
- Swedish Records and Research
- Researching in a New Location - Follow this Roadmap
- Continuing your Genealogical Education
- Family Tree Maker Explained
Previous Speaking Engagements
- Willing to travel up to 100 miles.
- Manatee Genealogical Society
- South Bay Genealogical Society
- Charlotte County Genealogical Society
- Sarasota Genealogical Society
- Lakewood Ranch Genealogy Club
- Tampa Family Heritage Festival
- ProGen 44 Graduate
- SLIG 2020 Advanced Genealogical Methods
- SLIG Academy 2020 Genealogical Speaking with Josh Taylor
- IGHR 2019 DNA as Genealogical Evidence
- IGHR 2018 Genetic Genealogy Tools and Techniques
- GRIP 2019 Family Archiving